There are so many things that are making me happy right now it is really hard to narrow it down. But here I am doing just that! Anyways, here is my trusty list and the fun graphics. This series is really fun, and I look forward to the next post.
1. God! Knowing that I am loved no matter what I do, say or think is amazing.
2. Myself! Is that self-centered? I don’t know, whatever the case my happiness is not dependent on anyone else making me happy. As long as I can make myself happy, life is great.
3. My Husband, Isaac! I knew that I could love another more than myself, but I never thought it could be another adult human versus a child human. I think I love him more and more with each day that passes, does he get on my last nerves sometimes? Of Course, but it is great to have someone to go on this amazing journey with. Just to be clear, I’m the better half and the good looking half…
4. My Children, D-boy, Mini Mouse and Miss Marie! I loved them before I even set eyes on them. My heart expanded the day I found out I was pregnant. I get frustrated sometimes and annoyed, but it is all a learning process for all of us and I look forward to seeing them grow older and becoming their own person outside of us, their parents.
5. Photography! I am having a blast documenting our life and having memories for us to look back on years from now. Photography is an art form that I am learning and one that I am passing on to my children. They love to take photos as much as I do, they will be great about snapping those small moments. Sometimes I worry that I’m not in enough photos because I am always behind the camera lens. I’m learning to step out of the shadows and hop in the picture in some way or another. Now if only I can teach my other half to take clear and non fuzzy pictures.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears (graphic version)
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.