I actually did the graphic version and I am going to be posting it instead of the word version and then going back to fix it. I’m a long way from being really good at this thing, but look at it… Isn’t it pretty!
That is not me at 16, that is me at 18… as a matter of fact that was my 18th birthday party that a friend had for me… It was at a hotel… that’s all that really needs to be said about that.
10. Don’t take “NO” for an answer, ever
9. God is still listening to you, he hasn’t left you
8. Don’t worry about not having a boyfriend, it really isn’t that big of a deal.
7. Be more sympathetic, a better listener, and less self-centered
6. You’re a fighter, continue to be that
5. It’s ok to just be a kid sometimes and do things that normal teens would do
4. Depression is real, don’t take it lightly
3. College isn’t that far away, think about what you want to do
2. “Friends” come and go, don’t be too upset when you lose one
1. It’s ok to be who you are, don’t worry about what others think
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears (graphic version)
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.