So, I know I have a ton of things I am supposed to finish up and keep going. And to be honest I have been doing majority of them, just not on the blog. I don’t know what it is, but for some reason I can’t get myself to sit in front of my computer and type up a post or just post a picture or two. I’m really hoping that I can be better at this and post at least 2-3 times a week.
Anyways, here is another fun thing I plan on doing for this month. It might not be the whole month, because I have taken an initiative and done at least 3 posts already. Whoot! Whoot!
So I have been following Jenn over at Baby Making Machine for at least two years if not longer. She is awesome and she is inspiring, and this is where I am taking my newest posts from. She and a few others are doing 30-31 posts called 30 things my kids should know about me. Here is the List of questions or prompts, I’ve read majority of them and as it goes along I could potentially change some or switch up the questions. The other thing I am doing right away is just posting. No fun graphics, no fun photos (ok maybe a few) but I will come back later and revamp the questions and answers up to be able to make them into a book. Thanks to Erica (who knows Jenn) there are graphic prompts that you can download and use for free… SWEET!!!!! Or you can download the printables here for free. Anyways, here you go enjoy my first post…
List 20 Random Facts About You
- I dislike chocolate but love a good red vine
- I heart buttered pecan ice cream, but don’t eat it as much because of my girls food allergies
- I love watching scary movies, but attached to that. I also see movie scenes in through out the day
- The truth hurts but I would prefer that over a lie any day
- I consider myself to be tall and have always wanted to be a gymnast or a ballerina
- I love horses, but I’m also afraid of horses
- Stopping to smell the roses is my ultimate goal in life, which means slowing down and enjoying life and the little things
- I don’t need expensive things for a gift, but I do expect some type of acknowledgement on my birthday.
- My sister is my best friend, but she can also be super annoying
- I love my niece, Baby K, as if she were my own child
- I worry about raising confident and respectful children
- I strive to be a role model, sometimes I slip but you learn in the mistakes
- I never wanted to be known as D-boys mom, Mini Mouse’s mom or Miss Marie’s mom. I have a name too
- I love being a mommy, but sometimes I don’t like it
- I would do anything to protect my children, husband, niece and sister. Messing with them is like messing with me
- I used to be a violent and angry person
- I love God, but I also question God
- I’m not afraid to ask the tough questions or have the tough conversations. But if I don’t have to have them, I’m cool with that too
- I’m so proud of my kiddos and so happy that I am their mom
- I love myself, and I think I’m pretty sexy/hot/cute
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears (graphic version)
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
So, did I mention that I will come back later and pretty all of this up? Yeah I will, when i get a big burst of energy. Until then enjoy 🙂